Why LIC ?
An alarming fact states that only 10 percent of Indians are insured. Though owning a life insurance policy is one of the most prudent financial decisions, most people neglect it without understanding its gravity. Here are some of the key reasons why buying an insurance policy is important:
Taking care of your loved ones even when you are no more
The future is uncertain. The least you can do is to responsible by securing your family financially even when you are no more.
Dealing with debt
Buying the right insurance policy protects you from outstanding debts in the form of ome loans, car loans, business loans, credit cards, etc.
Supplements your retirement goals
With LIC’s pension plan, you can ensure you have a regular stream of income every month till your life. Money invested in pension plans gives you a steady & guaranteed income every month after retirement.
Tax saving purposes
The premiums you pay on an insurance policy is eligible for a maximum tax rebate of Rs 1.5 lakhs under Section 80C, the death claim or maturity payments are totally Tax-free under Section 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
You may not be qualified for it later
Life insurance policies are easier to get when you are in the prime of health. It becomes increasingly difficult to get one as you grow older. It is for this reason that it is always advisable to invest in a policy when you’re young.
Keeping these points in mind, the next question would be, why LIC is the best life insurance policy one can take.
- LIC is the leader in the life Insurance sector with the largest number of policies in the world. We have an active customer base of over 33 crores (There are only 4 countries in the world which outnumber the population of LIC policy holders).
- LIC holds the World record in settlement of Claims
- LIC’s estimated Asset value is more than Rs.25 lakh crores and Life Fund more than Rs.24 lakh crores.
- LIC is the most trusted brand in India and has been one of the pioneering organizations in India who introduced the leverageof Information Technology in servicing and in their business
- Only LIC policies are guaranteed by the government of India
- LIC offers the facility of online premium payment through netbanking on the official website www.licindia.in
- Presently, LIC has 73 Customer Zones all over the country where customers can get all the details of their policies besides selected service, during 8.00 am to 8.00 pm from Monday to Friday and during 10.00 am to 6.00 pm on Saturdays
- LIC offers the most powerful combinations of unique products, to help you meet all your financial goals, in order to give you a greater competitive edge with better returns
- LIC was conferred with more than 32 awards, notable ones being Readers Digest Trusted Brand, Skoch Renaissance Award, Outlook Money Award, Annual Greentech CSR Award, MACCIIBN-Lokmat Award and the Asian Sustainability Leadership Award
- LIC is also ranked among the ‘TOP 5 MOST TRUSTED SERVICE BRANDS IN INDIA’ and was voted as the No.1 Most Trusted Insurance Brand in the ET Brand Equity – Neilsen Survey